Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Work completed this month

I have just finished the text blocks for my Passover Hagadot and recently bound a book version of it.

Now I have to finish the completed lay-out. As the first state version is printed on single sheets and bound japanese style. The finish version is going to be printed on recto and verso and bound western method.

Friday of last week I finish printing the set of prints I am sending to the WOOD ENGRAVERS NETWORK bundle.
I sent two editioned prints One a large wood engraved "v" and one a multi blocked print of a hebrew letter "shin"
I try to always send a print to the W.E.N. bundle but last winter i was sick so I could not do it so now I am sending two prints as well as some samples of some of my wood type that I have had cut.

The time that W.E.N. went to the Hamilton Wood Type Mus. had a rather nice impact on one part of my work.

Today I am cutting the paper for the printed page of W.E.N. Block & Burin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home